All activities we suggest lie in close vicinity to Zaris Safaris and are strictly price on request (P.O.R):
- Chopper Flights over the local area
- Sossusvlei day trips – home to some of the largest dunes in the world with spectacular photo opportunities
- Carnivore tour, meet our large carnivores up close and personal, (cheetah, leopard, caracal)
- Bushman/San Rock Painting Hike – the area we hunt in was once roaming grounds of the local bushman/San people and some of their incredibly robust artwork can still be seen
- Wine tasting – a local wine producing farm in the desert about one and a half hours drive from Zaris Safaris. Wine tasting and a guided tour through the winery is a pleasant daytrip for any wine connoisseur or tasting amateur alike.
- Hot Air Balloon ride – experience the beautiful scenery like an eagle and sour over the magnificent landscape.
- If there are any other trips you would like to experience that is not on our list, let us know and will do our best to help
Fishing along the cold Atlantic Namibian shoreline is an experience you will not forget. The fishing zone we frequent lies about half a day’s travel from our hunting grounds and is therefore a three day excursion at minimum. The historic coastal town of Swakopmund where you will stay and the surrounding areas are known internationally as great fishing spots for various cold water species.
- Shark Fishing
- Shoreline Angling
Zaris Safaris will find accommodation in Swakopmund for the dates you choose for your fishing trip, but said accommodation, fishing guide, boat trips, equipment hire and food is for your own account. Specialized angling guides are hired for this experience.
Angolan fishing for the more adventurous sportsman. Fishing game fish includes:
- Bluefin Marlin
- Atlantic Sailfish
Please contact us for more details on Angolan fishing safaris. Price on request.